Thursday, June 5

Two games of Monopoly in one week are too many.

I don't know if I will make it into the city at all for this weekend's poetry. All the work I didn't do last weekend is still there, and more urgent. I will do my best to get it done and get into the city.

Patrick and Jordan, thanks for the Monkey Song suggestions! I know there are more out there. Stop hiding your monkey songs.
I have long been convinced that where there are monkeys there is joy. I spent a good two hours looking at these crazy monkeys in the Seattle zoo last September. They made the most noise I have ever heard, and it was among the best noise too. Almost as good as the mocking birds outside my violin lesson last week that were copying the boy before me playing "She'll be coming round the mountain." Does anybody remember Moochichi (sp)?

No comments: