Tuesday, June 17

I've done the dishes and cleaned the fridge. I think I am used to being home again.

I have freckles today that I didn't have on Saturday. It was quite a weekend. Saturday in for Chris and Tim, Sunday to Union Square then with Xtina to martini and food and talk and drink and walk and look for shoes and drink and walk and home to her place and wine and talk and sleep. Then up to walk to meet Patrick to food and coffee and walk and talk and shoes and food and walk and talk and drink then to Wordsworth to wait for a Jim and Wyston Curnow and sit on the stairs when Bob comes and coffee and talk then back to the reading. After the reading food and drink and talk and ride to the train station and talk and get on the train and finish the kitty and get home and sleep.

You get the idea. At the end of it I like my friends even more.

No comments: