Wednesday, June 11

The strawberry crop in Massachusetts is in jeapordy froma lack of sun. I've had two already from my little barrel. That's more than usual for this time of year.

I wish the Red Sox were on normal tv more often. I don't have cable. Radio is nice, I love it, but I'd like to see sometimes...

I have to make a baby quilt tonight. I'm not sure if the baby is of the boy or the girl variety, but the shower is tomorrow night. I'm thinking something with blueberries and butterflies. Blue and green are nice together, and they aren't so wussy as the typical light yellow.

I took a nap this afternoon. A nice, long nap after a nice, long bath. I was a little out of it after the nap; I slept much longer than I meant to. Dinner is in the oven in the form of a curried turkey meatloaf I had once but don't have the recipe for. Things could get ugly.

No comments: