Tuesday, August 5

So I am in a funk.

I am wanting to do something well, anything well. There is no part of my life that I am doing very well at. I haven't prcaticed violin or piano, my garden is a mess (although I did get two tomatoes today), the house is filled with a mess that just keeps moving from room to room. I haven't written many letters. I have two quilts that aren't done (for birthdays that have long since passed) and several more sewing projects I need to finish. Never mind all the knitting that lies on needles, waiting to be finished. I haven't been good at keeping up with friends and I have been a lackluster aunt of late. I don't even know where my mother is. Writing? Hah! I've been working lately, but even that is a little off.

I don't know what to do about it, but I have a little plan. I'm guessing that if I get afew things in order maybe I won't feel so useless. The garden will be first, since it will just keep growing out of control. Then we'll see what's next.

I have gotten better at solitaire. I won at Spider Solitaire twice last night. I don't think that is a good thing.

No comments: