Thursday, May 22

I'm sorry for not blogging for so long.... I couldn't get online at home for the past few days. It is for the best anyway, since it has been neautiful out and I have spent a lot of time in the garden. Now the weather is yucky and my connection seems to be working, so I have no excuse.

I think I told Tim I would write if I had an interesting dream. The night before last I dreamt that while cleaning I vacuumed my mother. She just flew up the tube as if she were nothing but a sheet, just a shadow. Although I never really knew if she were dead or not but I wasn't able to take her out of the vacuum. I didn't tell anyone what I had done. Months later in my dream I became horribly sentimental about her and really missed having a mother.

This morning I got abunch of vegetables for my garden. It is supposed to be cold and windy on Saturday so I don't think I should plant them yet. I can't wait.



No comments: