Friday, May 9

I'm at work now. The boss set up this wireless connection to his new internet connection which makes using the internet fast and not even annoying. It also means i can stay online here, all the time, so I can just blog while I am waiting for things to print. Like right now. I am waiting for the Maritime section of books to print, so I can make sure theya re all there. Lots and lots of books.

I don't think I am going to make it into Boston tonight. I am annoyed at having to go to the wedding tomorrow in Plymouth on my birthday, and annoyed that the reception is hours after the wedding, and that we will have to go to a family party in the middle, and annoyed that I won't be able to get good and toasted at the Celtic match. I wouldn't be annoyed about that if I weren't already annoyed by the rest of the day. Birthdays are so much fun.

Speaking of fun and birthdays, I got a lovely package in the mail yesterday from Amanda. Thank you, Amanda. I haven't read the book yet, as I haven't really been home. I am looking forward to it this evening. Also, your letter gave the package I am (and have been) planning to send out some direction. You'll see.

I am sad about missing Aaron's reading. If I weren't so tired, if my violin lessonw asn't today, if we weren't going to have to spend all day Saturday away from home, if I had been at home at all this week other than to sleep. If all the ifs weren't, I'd love to go. Maybe I still will. But i am feeling like not.

No comments: