Monday, May 5

I am so sick of phone companies. I am trying to figure out the phone stuff for work and am currently on the phone with a nice-sounding computer who is trying to get me to put a question into short words she can translate into some automated answer. Now, bad classical music. Does my business use the internet? Hold. Hold. Arg!

All this was interupted by a surprise visit rom P.B., delivering Maud's Minutes by hand. I couldn't believe it. What an odd man. I can't believe he said yes to that.

Now I am on the phone with some wanker with a wierd speech thing that sounds like he is spitting in my ear everything time he says anything. I probably wouldn't mind if I hadn't been on the phone for hours talking to all sorts of people and machines. I'll be happy when this is done.

No comments: