Wednesday, April 30

Sometimes it is no good being a wife. A housewife, I guess I should say, just for clarity. Last week when James had vacation we did a lot and had a good time. But the daily duties were left undone and, oddly enough, they are still undone. So after a week of fun I am behind on the housework, regular work, and everything else I try to do. This is the big problem. It doesn't matter what I do, I still have to do the rest of it. If I had spent the weekend writing there would still be laundry. Even if I had practiced the violin the sink would be full of dishes.

My cat hates me. I have no idea where she is.

There is no food. I didn't get the trash or recycling out last week, so the barrel is full and I have a ton of crap to get out of the house. I have so much I want to do. I can't do it until I find my house under all this crap.

No comments: