Monday, March 24

Noah says:
I don't know how to read stories. I only know how to read Jack and the Giant Beanstock. Hey, I can't do that.
He says:
We can just sign our names up for high school or something. We can do N-O-A-H. Do you know where the N is?
Noah is typing.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooaaaah noaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

noah/p098888888888888

emma noah 098uiojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggfds

(that was 'the rabbit jumped over the moon').

kjhgt564321`.0123145647989+

Noah and his brothers are sleeping over. It's just eight o'clock and my husband has fallen asleep. Soon I'll put the kids to bed and do the dishes. It's been a bad war day and a good work day. Is any day a good war day? I think I may be too tired to start this. Noah brought the old typewriter from the living room in and is typing on the floor while I type here. Noah is 4. My sister is teaching a knitting class tonight and so I have 3 of her 4 boys. They cheer me up.

No comments: