Wednesday, January 2

When the visiting nurse calls I tell her I am no longer part of the patient's care.  She is on her way, she says, to draw blood, and the other number goes to a message.  This is not her house, I say, even though it is on file as a number.  I will make sure they change it, she says. Wait, I say.  Please. Please don't change it.  It is the only way I know she is alive, these calls that a nurse is going to draw blood.  She calls me honey, you poor thing. Says she won't touch it.  I am going there now, she says.  Hug her for me, I ask.  She says she will.

1 comment:

شركة رواد الحرمين said...

بموقع مؤسسة الحرمــين فخدماتنا ليس لها بديل واسعارنا ليس لها مثيل ،ولدينا فريق عمل يتصل مع العملاء على جسور الثقه
شركه تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
والصدق والامانه فى العمل ، وهدفنا هو ارضاؤك وراحتك ، لا تقلق ونحن معك

شركه عزل فوم بالجبيل
لا تجهد نفسك ونحن تحت امرك ورهن اشارتك .
أبرز خدمات مؤسسة الحرمــين للمقاولات العامة بالدمام والرياض

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام


شركه عزل اسطح بالاحساء

شركه كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء